Business seminars are a great way to add value and show clients and members that you care by helping them improve their business. Does your organization serve small business owners? If you don’t provide value to your clients you know the result – loss of interest in the organization and ultimately loss of revenue to you!
So, how do you provide value to your membership? Most organizations provide some form of business seminars, to promote business learning. But, if you’re not providing the right business seminars with the right frequency it might not help your retention marketing.
Harvard Business Review studies show why small businesses frequently stop growing is because the owner stops growing both personally and professionally. Providing quality programs your clients learn and grow is the right retention marketing strategy!
But what do quality business seminar programs look like?
Quality programs …
- Engage the participants
- Educate on root-causes of pertinent problems
- Solve problems in simple yet meaningful ways
- Provide actionable tools that participant can immediately go back and use.
- Deliver real results when implemented
But where do you find a business seminar that deliver this level of quality?
The answer is the Business Growth Simplified training seminar series.
These business seminars offer introductory business learning on our simple yet powerful small business process to help create a profitable and self-sustaining business. These tools and training are designed to help small business owner create self-sustaining companies that operate without them being involved.
Here are what organizations have had to say about these business seminars:
“The 2 programs Dino presented at BarCamp Tampa provided small business owners with how-to tips for more effectively managing and growing their business. These are the kinds of efforts which serve the small business community and add jobs to the local economy.” – Brenda Young, organizers for BarCamp Tampa
Our FREE business seminars include:
- 3 Reasons You’re Stuck Growing Your Business
- Growing a Self-Sustaining Business: How to Retire from Your Business in Less Than 3 Years
- 5 Questions That Get You Past Shiny Object Syndrome: Finding the Dogs in Disguise
- 3 Reasons It So Hard for Small Business Owners to Grow Their Business: Small Business Growth Simplify
- Tuning Your Revenue Engine: Maximizing Cash Flow and Business Performance
- Transitioning From Inventor to Entrepreneur: Turning Your Vision Into Reality
- A Startup Guide to Real Business Success: How to Create a Self-Sustaining Business
- Understanding Strategy vs. Tactics: Focusing Your Business Action for Greater Impact
All programs are structured for a 30 – 45 minute seminar format and include the following as appropriate:
- Program promotion checklist
- Collateral materials for use in promoting each program
- Seminar workbook
- Checklists, templates, worksheets, or spreadsheets required to execute the concept
- Free Revenue Engine Performance Checkup for those that complete the assessment
- Free 1-hour consultation to assist with implementation