You want to get the most money possible when you sell your business. But, is that possible based on your business’ current condition?
Many factors influence your business value which are called value drivers. Value drivers fall into 3 main categories which include:
- Operational drivers
- Financial drivers
- Sustainability drivers
So, where do you start?
What if you could apply a single strategy resulting in improved value drivers so you sell your business for more? That’s the power of growing a self-sustaining business which …
- Decreasing risk to your family and families of your employees.
- Providing the life independence you wanted when you started your business.
- Improving your personal and business cash flow.
- Creating the financial freedom you’ve always dreamed of.
- Increasing your business value so you can sell your business for more if you want.
- Giving you more options for exiting your business, now or in the future.
- Helping you catch the attention of investors and corporate buyers.
At DE, Inc. that’s what we help business owners do – grow self-sustaining businesses!
How to Sell Your Business for More
A self-sustaining business runs on it own without the owner (absentee owner). The ability of the business to cash flow without the owner gives the business greater value which allows you to sell your business for more.
SPARC provides a simple step-by-step model that aligns and focuses you on what’s important so you can rapidly grow your business to the self-sustainability stage with greater profits. Our coaches can teach you how to apply this powerful model to your business, so you can sell your business for more.
Want to Sell Your Business for More?
Talk with a DE, Inc. consultant and find out how to grow a self-sustaining business. Complete the form below to schedule time for a FREE discussion of how to sell your business for more.