If you’re STUCK growing your business a business coach can help dealing with any of these situations:
- Working 10- 14 hours a day, but never feeling there’s enough time get everything done.
- Dealing with a seemingly never-ending strea of employee drama.
- Juggling a dozen balls at once not sure what you need to tackle next
- Scrambling to hiring someone to replace a key employee you just lost.
- Stressing over little to no top or bottom-line growth for months and even years on end.
- Cut your expenses to the bone and you still aren’t profitable.
- Feeling trapped by your business, alone with nobody to share your problems or solutions.
Don’t think you need a business coach?
All winners have a coach:
- Chicago Bulls immortal Michael Jordan’s didn’t win a championship until he had Phil Jackson as his coach.
- Mary Lou Retton’s became an Olympic phenom through the coaching of Romania emigrant Bela Karolyi
- Even entrepreneurial icon Steve Jobs had a business coach in Bill Campbell
According to the Inc. Magazine article titled Get the Right Coach, if you’re a smart shopper, your decision can transform your business!
A study by MetrixGlobal, LLC shows the impact on companies using a business coach:
Coaching produced a 529% ROI and significant intangible benefits to the business, including the financial benefits from employee retention, boosting the overall ROI to 788%. – Executive Briefing: Case Study on the Return on Investment of Executive Coaching. MetrixGlobal, LLC., November 2, 2001
When You Should Use a Business Coach
A business coach helps you with discipline and accountability which are two competencies required for success in anything! In business use a business coach to:
- Support your strategic decision-making and tactical planning.
- Stabilize your business when things feel chaotic.
- Get your business unstuck from “nowhere land” and moving toward business self-sustainability.
- Learn new business and leadership skills necessary for business growth.
- Assist while implementing business best practices to scale your business.
Does a Business Coach Help?
“As a first time business owner, I worked with Dino to develop a clear marketing and business plan that matched my goals. He also assisted in preparing the tools to measure the effectiveness of my efforts. His expertise and guidance were invaluable in getting my business off on the right foot. I highly recommend Dino to anyone who is trying to find clarity in their business approach.” – Pat Deering, Owner FranNet
DE, Inc. makes trying a business coach easy and risk free!
Even Inc. Magazine, says that when shopping for a business coach, you should “ask for a trial period.” You don’t have to ask DE, Inc.! We already offers a risk FREE trial!!! Just complete the form below and schedule a FREE coaching session with a business coach.
- Contacted by a business coach at the assigned.
- Complete a simple business growth stage assessment
- discuss any business-related issues you feel are standing between you and achieving your business goal.
- Your coach will outline and prioritize where you should focus and discuss next actions.
If you’d like to continue with our assistance, we’ll send you a proposal and coaching agreement to get started when you’re ready.