How to Retire from Your Business in 3 Years or Less
Most small business owners started their business because they believed by doing so would give them independence and financial freedom. But, most owners will tell you they feel handcuffed to their business.
Business self-sustainability is the business strategy that can give you the independence and financial freedom you dream of when you started your business. Growing a self sustaining business reduces your risk as an owner and increases the value of your business. So, how do you find out more about this powerful business growth strategy? Watch the video below and get an overview of this seminar.
The purpose of this presentation is to help the participant:
- Understand why owners get off track when growing their business.
- Review the single business strategy, business self-sustainability, can help you fix all 3 problems.
- Understand the benefits for creating a self-sustaining business.
- How the SPARC Business Growth Framework helps grow a self-sustaining business.
- What you need to do to free yourself from the handcuffs of your business.