One of the founders was splitting his time between sales, operations, and administration which was standing in the way of growth for the business. While they understood that they needed someone to step in and manage production, it was not yet a full-time job and they did not yet have the revenue to fund hiring a production manager.
Increase operational capacity of operations function to scale with sales goal to increase revenue by 70%.
- Hired DE, Inc. to step-in as a member of the executive management team on a part-time basis.
- Increased staff from 7 to 23 in 6 months.
- Expanding facilities,
- Extend current and added new technical infrastructure.
- Reduced overall corporate risk by leading development of company continuity plan
- Reduced time to deliver by 25% and product development cycle by