HIPPA compliance was fast approaching while many other mission critical projects lie in the balance. CIO did not have enough “bandwidth” to oversee this major regulatory compliance initiative.
To complete HIPPA regulations compliance upgrades to their nationwide operational system assuring that no interruption in service is experienced by their thousands of pharmacy clients.
- Researched HIPPA requirement.
- Reviewed independent findings of 3rd party legal consultants.
- Worked with executive management to understand strategic objectives of the upgrades.
- Led the team to completing all needed system changes, training, and implementation activities.
- Conducted weekly status and progress reporting to executive management.
- System was completed 4 month ahead of schedule and under budget.