If you’ve found your way here, then you know that at DE, Inc. focuses on creating accountability within small businesses using operational KPI’s, not just financial ones. This approach assures you are:
- Growing revenue
- Maximizing your available capacity
- Improving cash flow
- Increasing profitability
All the while, putting more money in your own pocket!
But, are you regularly monitoring what’s required to gain this level of insight? Using our Accountability Consulting services helps you create greater accountability and drive better performance with your small business!
Monitoring Operational KPI’s for Improved Accountability
This service uses our comprehensive, yet simple, method of monitoring operational business performance called Tuning Your Revenue Engine. Watch the video below and see how this powerful business management model gives you improved capabilities for growing your business:
Applying Tuning Your Revenue Engine gives you answers critical for improving your business performance, such as:
- How much revenue is your business currently capable of generating?
- Will you successfully hit your revenue goal each week, month, quarter, and ultimately the year?
- What is your operation’s limit for maximum capacity and when will you hit it?
- How much capital will you need to increase capacity in support your revenue goal?
- When will you need this capital infusion and where will it come from?
- Are your prices set correctly, or are you leaving money on the table with every sale?
- How many sales must you close each week, month, and quarter to hit your annual revenue goal?
- Do your current marketing efforts generate enough leads to support the revenue goal?
Meetings Drive Accountability and Improved Business Performance
Information is useless if not put into action! Management guru Peter Drucker said, “what gets measured gets done.”
You use regular management meetings to create accountability, but most small business owners don’t properly run management meetings. They become too long without the right focus which causes them to become useless. Armed with the right KPI’s and agenda your meetings can become shorter, more meaningful, and drive accountability. Why you might ask?
Your operational KPI’s tell you if enough activity is occurring to result in your weekly, monthly and quarterly targets. They don’t just focus on money like financial reports.
Using our turning your revenue approach gives you this level of visibility across the entire operation – marketing, sales, and production. Does your current reporting give you this kind of insight? If not, isn’t time to do something about it!
Real-World Impact from Accountability Consulting
Clients properly using Tuning Your Revenue Engine in their business have seen wildly positive swings in their profitability in just a few months. Take a look at these testimonials below or read more in our case studies.
“We didn’t even know business self-sustainability was possible for a company of our size. After applying the small business management model, we increased our monthly revenue by 156% in 16 months. With the profitability from this growth and by putting the right people and systems in place, we’re discussing how we will spend our retirement from our business 12 months from now, and it will support us for the rest of our life without even having to sell the business!” – Jenn and Mike Rowe, owners, Generations Carpet Cleaning
“Our goal was to stabilize our home design business and turn it around to show a growth in profit, instead of the steady decline that we had previously been seeing. Dino was instrumental in helping us establish a solid plan of action that would allow us to work towards success, both immediately and long-term. Within six months, we had stabilized our business and increased overall profitability from 1.4% to more than 15.4% and we worked toward building it back up, increasing assets by 226% during the 2-year period in an economy that is unstable at best.” – Joe and Donna Ahmann, owners
Get Help Improving Your Business Profitability and Growth
Engage with a DE, Inc. accountability consultant to get similar results. With this service you get:
- In-depth Revenue Engine Performance Analysis to determine your operational KPI’s.
- Review your past financials to determine your financial KPI’s.
- Determine your financial, operational, sales, and marketing objectives to hit your annual goal.
- Establish regular reporting requirements for each function for company-wide accountability.
- Facilitate and train manager on how to conduct regular functional performance meetings.
- Facilitate monthly owners meeting on behalf of the business owner
Contact DE, Inc today to help you drive accountability in your business, improving the profitability and growth of your business which puts more money in your pocket for you!
Complete the form below to schedule a FREE consultation to get started!