After not reaching an ownership agreement with a major eyeglass facility this world-renowned surgeon needed a vehicle by which to offer surgical services to those patients in need. He decided to open his own private practice.
Open a private surgical practice operational while minimizing cost and resources.
- Developed a marketing plan that developed an extensive distribution channel through independent optometrists to minimize required advertising.
- Also, used area hospital and outpatient centers to eliminate the need for an office.
- Finally, applied a series of off-the-shelf technology to create a “virtual practice”.
- All this was implemented without the need for a physical medical office.
- Reduced overhead cost by nearly 90% and increase profit potential by 250%.