Most small business owners struggle to improve profitability because they approach it as a financial problem. But, profitability is a measure of your operational efficiency! So, DE, Inc. created the Tuning Your Revenue Engine. This metaphor simplifies your cash flow cycle to increase your operational efficiency which will improve profitability.
Critical Questions to Improve Profitability
The Revenue Engine Performance Analyzer gives you answers to critical operational performance questions about your company’s cash flow like:
- How much revenue is your business capable of generating?
- Can you successfully hit your revenue goal for the year?
- When does your operation hit its maximum limit and what is it?
- How many more deals must you goal to reach your annual revenue goal?
- Can your current marketing efforts generate sufficient leads to support the sales team?
- How much capital does it take to support this revenue goal and when do you need it?
Answering these important questions helps you increase cash flow by making better management decision so that you….
- MAXIMIZE PROFITS – by finding areas to reduce costs and increase productivity
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY – by pinpointing inefficiencies in your current business
- IMPROVE REVENUE GROWTH – by managing your business based on cause and effect
What’s in the Report?
Our Revenue Engine Performance Report gives you all this information in simple and easy to read format. The report contains tables, charts, and graphs to paint an overall picture of where you are and what it will take to profitably get where you want to go.
Understand precisely how much revenue your business is currently capable of generating. Now you can operationally align your team to meet your annual revenue goal.
Determine in advance exactly how many additional sales and marketing are required to maximize your current capacity to hit your revenue goal.
Finally, it shows how much you need to invest to get these results. It further breaks the costs down by function – operations, sales, and marketing so you know where you need to spend to make more.
Use more than a dozen charts and graphs with the step-by-step decision-tree to pinpoint obstacles. Then identify opportunities that will allow you to increase productivity, improve revenue growth, and ultimately improve profitability.
Clients Results to Improve Profitability:
“Our goal was to stabilize our home design business and turn it around to show a growth in profit, instead of the steady decline that we had previously been seeing. Dino was instrumental in helping us establish a solid plan of action that would allow us to work towards success, both immediately and long-term. Within six months, we had stabilized our business, and today we are working towards building it back up, in an economy that is unstable at best.” – Joe and Donna Ahmann, Owners Ahmann Design, Fusion Architects, Compass Commercial Services